Our kitchen fitting courses include online tuition, hands-on training and 3 years of career support.
Stage 1: Live Online Learning
Access Training Online is a learning portal that allows you unlimited theory tuition for 3 years in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to take part in live tuition as many times as you want.
- Live lessons, demonstrations & practice tests
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all learning material
- Useful resources including access to Tutors
Stage 2: Intensive Practical Training
Book full-time dates or be flexible with your practical training and book each part to suit your availability as well as your aspirations. Our trade training centres are open 7 days a week.
- Intensive 'hands on' training & teaching
- Industry-recognised accredited training program
- No prior experience needed as we’ll help you
Stage 3: Career & Employment Support
Our career support package is designed to get you ready for the workplace or setup your own business. We provide ongoing training and professional development for up to 3 Years after joining us.
- Employment preparation & access to employers
- Free employability course including CV building
- Guaranteed ongoing support for 3 years
You'll learn how to:
Measure and mark up
Construct a kitchen
Plumb in a kitchen sink
Who can enrol on this course?
Our kitchen fitter training course is open to all. Even if you have no experience whatsoever, our tutors will help you to master the basics before you move on to increasingly advanced techniques such as cutting, installing and finishing.
This kitchen fitter training course includes an industry-recognised plumbing qualification, enabling you to install kitchens with functioning water systems.
This basic plumbing qualification shows that you are competent enough to carry out an assortment of domestic plumbing jobs.
Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing
Progress routesOnce you have completed our Professional Kitchen Fitter course, your tutor will be more than happy to discuss your ambitions with you and recommend further training routes to suit your goals. While this course is a superb starting point, you may wish to undertake further training programmes and gain more advanced qualifications before beginning your new career – this can give you a competitive advantage over other kitchen fitters.
You may also wish to enrol on one of our other professional trade training courses. For example, we offer a number of electrician courses that will perfectly complement the skills you learn on our kitchen fitting programme.
What do we offer?
- Flexible training programmes
- Specialist tutors with years of experience
- Fully-equipped training facilities
- Training centres across the UK (view locations)
Give Access Training Academies a call on 0800 345 7492 to enquire about our professional kitchen fitting course. Get in Touch