Our electrical courses include online tuition, hands-on training and 3 years of career support.
Stage 1: Live Online Learning
Access Training Online is a learning portal that allows you unlimited theory tuition for 3 years in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to take part in live tuition as many times as you want.
- Live lessons, demonstrations & practice tests
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all learning material
- Useful resources including access to Tutors
Stage 2: Intensive Practical Training
Book full-time dates or be flexible with your practical training and book each part to suit your availability as well as your aspirations. Our trade training centres are open 7 days a week.
- Intensive 'hands on' training & teaching
- Industry-recognised accredited training program
- No prior experience needed as we’ll help you
Stage 3: Career & Employment Support
Our career support package is designed to get you ready for the workplace or setup your own business. We provide ongoing training and professional development for up to 3 Years after joining us.
- Employment preparation & access to employers
- Free employability course including CV building
- Guaranteed ongoing support for 3 years
This electrical inspector course is an essential requirement for those looking to further their professional career. Contact Access Training now to book your place.
Testing electrical installations at industry level
Working with single phase and three phase installations
Verification / certification of new electrical installations
Who should enrol on this electrical inspector course?
Here are the main areas covered on our electrical inspector course:
Issuing safety certification
What qualifications will I receive?On successful completion of this course, you will receive the Level 3 Award in Initial Verification of Electrical Installations.
Why choose Access Training Academies?
- Our intensive courses help you to get qualified quickly
- We employ specialist teaching staff with extensive experience
- Our training centres are equipped to provide comprehensive training
- Historically, our pass rates have consistently been among the best in the country
Periodic Inspection & Testing
Many people take the Periodic Inspection & Testing course after completing our Initial Verification Course. Note that our Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection & Testing programmes can be completed together as a single qualification - but achieving the two qualifications separately will look better on your CV!