3 stage training programme containing online tuition, intensive practical training and 3 years career support
Stage 1: Live Online Theory LearningAccess Training Online is a learning portal that allows you unlimited theory tuition for 3 years in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to take part in live tuition as many times as you want.
- Live lessons, demonstrations & practice tests
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all learning material
- Useful resources including access to Tutors
Stage 2: In-Centre Practical TrainingBook full-time dates or be flexible with your practical training and book each part to suit your availability as well as your aspirations. Our trade training centres are open 7 days a week.
- Intensive 'hands on' training & teaching
- Industry-recognised accredited training program
- No prior experience needed as we’ll help you
Stage 3: Career & Employment SupportOur career support package is designed to get you ready for the workplace or setup your own business. We provide ongoing training and professional development for up to 3 Years after joining us.
- Employment preparation & access to employers
- Free employability course including CV building
- Guaranteed ongoing support for 3 years
This electrical inspector course is an essential requirement for those looking to further their professional career. Contact Access Training now to book your place.
Testing electrical installations at industry level
Working with single phase and three phase installations
Verification / certification of new electrical installations
Who should enrol on this electrical inspector course?If you’re looking to finalise and practise your inspection and testing skills – or seeking a way to develop more basic inspection and testing skills – then our initial verification course will take your career as a professional electrician to the next level.
Previous knowledge of electrical inspection and testing is recommended – we suggest completing our Fundamental Inspection & Testing course before enrolling on this programme.
Units coveredHere are the main areas covered on our electrical inspector course:
Issuing safety certification
What qualifications will I receive?On successful completion of this course, you will receive the Level 3 Award in Initial Verification of Electrical Installations.
After that, you may wish to progress on to a Periodic Inspection & Testing course. Note that our Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection & Testing programmes can be completed together as a single qualification - but achieving the two qualifications separately will look better on your CV!
Why choose Access Training Academies?
- Our intensive courses help you to get qualified quickly
- We employ specialist teaching staff with extensive experience
- Our training centres are equipped to provide comprehensive training
- Historically, our pass rates have consistently been among the best in the country