3 stage training programme includes online tuition, intensive practical training and 3 years of career support
Stage 1: Live Online Learning
Access Training Online is a learning portal that allows you unlimited theory tuition for 3 years in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to take part in live tuition as many times as you want.
- Live lessons, demonstrations & practice tests
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all learning material
- Useful resources including access to Tutors
Stage 2: Intensive Practical Training
Book full-time dates or be flexible with your practical training and book each part to suit your availability as well as your aspirations. Our trade training centres are open 7 days a week.
- Intensive 'hands on' training & teaching
- Industry-recognised accredited training program
- No prior experience needed as we’ll help you
Stage 3: Career & Employment Support
Our career support package is designed to get you ready for the workplace or setup your own business. We provide ongoing training and professional development for up to 3 Years after joining us.
- Employment preparation & access to employers
- Free employability course including CV building
- Guaranteed ongoing support for 3 years
We offer the following gas assessment options:
CCN1 is the core qualification for gas engineers, and it’s a requirement if you want to work on gas appliances. If you wish, your gas assessment can also include any or all of the following modules: central heating boilers (CENWAT1), cookers (CKR1), gas fires and wall heaters (HTR1) and gas meters (MET1).
Initial CCN1 (Core Gas Safety) only
Initial CCN1 plus 1 appliance
Initial CCN1 plus 2-4 appliances
Contact us now to discuss your ACS qualification requirements with a member of the Access Training team.
Who should take the ACS initial assessment?
How long will my ACS assessment take?The duration of your ACS gas assessment will depend on which of the following qualifications you require:
- CCN1: Core Gas Safety – 5 days maximum
- CENWAT1: Central Heating Boilers – 1 day maximum
- CKR1: Domestic Cookers – 1 day maximum
- HTR1: Gas Fires and Wall Heaters – 1 day maximum
- MET1: Meters – 1 day maximum