Our part-time plumbing courses include online tuition, hands-on training and 3 years of career support.
Stage 1: Live Online Learning
Access Training Online is a learning portal that allows you unlimited theory tuition for 3 years in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to take part in live tuition as many times as you want.
- Live lessons, demonstrations & practice tests
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all learning material
- Useful resources including access to Tutors
Stage 2: Intensive Practical Training
Book full-time dates or be flexible with your practical training and book each part to suit your availability as well as your aspirations. Our trade training centres are open 7 days a week.
- Intensive 'hands on' training & teaching
- Industry-recognised accredited training program
- No prior experience needed as we’ll help you
Stage 3: Career & Employment Support
Our career support package is designed to get you ready for the workplace or setup your own business. We provide ongoing training and professional development for up to 3 Years after joining us.
- Employment preparation & access to employers
- Free employability course including CV building
- Guaranteed ongoing support for 3 years
Why choose this course?
If you would like to book your place on Access Training’s periodic inspection and testing course, please contact us today – availability is limited!
Become qualified in periodic inspections and reporting
Grow your professional skill set
An essential requirement for furthering your electrical career
Who is this course for?
What qualification will I receive?Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive your Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations.
We deliver this qualification in association with a number of awarding organisations, including EAL, City & Guilds and LCL Awards. If you have a preferred awarding organisation, please let us know and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
Contact Access Training now to find out more about this training course.
What does this course cover?Here are the main elements of the course:
- Safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
- Inspecting, testing and recording the condition of electrical installations
- Safe testing of electrical installations which have been placed in service
- Testing energised installations
- Understanding and interpreting test results
- Compiling and issuing condition reports for landlords, estate agents, insurance companies, etc.
Click here to contact Access Training Academies.