Our plumbing courses include online tuition, hands - on training and 3 years of career support.
Stage 1: Live Online Learning
Access Training Online is a learning portal that allows you unlimited theory tuition for 3 years in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to take part in live tuition as many times as you want.
- Live lessons, demonstrations & practice tests
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all learning material
- Useful resources including access to Tutors
Stage 2: Intensive Practical Training
Book full-time dates or be flexible with your practical training and book each part to suit your availability as well as your aspirations. Our trade training centres are open 7 days a week.
- Intensive 'hands on' training & teaching
- Industry-recognised accredited training program
- No prior experience needed as we’ll help you
Stage 3: Career & Employment Support
Our career support package is designed to get you ready for the workplace or setup your own business. We provide ongoing training and professional development for up to 3 Years after joining us.
- Employment preparation & access to employers
- Free employability course including CV building
- Guaranteed ongoing support for 3 years
Candidates who enrol onto this course will learn:
See Units covered (below) for a more comprehensive look at what you can expect to learn on this course. Alternatively, if you are looking for a more general plumbing training programme, please visit our main Plumbing Courses page.
HWSS design and installation
Who is this course suitable for?
Once you have completed your HWSS course and passed the final assessments, you will receive:
An ID card that identifies you as being qualified to install and maintain unvented hot water storage systems in accordance with the relevant regulations.
Unvented G3 Certificate
Our hot water storage systems course covers the following areas of study:
Unvented hot water systems and their operating principles
Design and installation of unvented hot water storage systems
Maintenance of unvented hot water storage systems
Meeting the requirements of the Building Regulations
Sealed central heating systems
Progress routesIf you’d like to continue your training after having received your HWSS qualification, why not enrol onto another of Access Training’s leading trade courses? We can help you get trained and qualified in a variety of different fields. Contact us to find out more.
Benefits of training with us
- Experienced tutors who have worked in their respective trades for many years
- Fully-equipped training facilities
- Flexible training courses that allow you to work around other commitments