Our gas engineer courses include online tuition, hands-on training and 3 years of career support.
Stage 1: Live Online Learning
Access Training Online is a learning portal that allows you unlimited theory tuition for 3 years in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to take part in live tuition as many times as you want.
- Live lessons, demonstrations & practice tests
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all learning material
- Useful resources including access to Tutors
Stage 2: Intensive Practical Training
Book full-time dates or be flexible with your practical training and book each part to suit your availability as well as your aspirations. Our trade training centres are open 7 days a week.
- Intensive 'hands on' training & teaching
- Industry-recognised accredited training program
- No prior experience needed as we’ll help you
Stage 3: Career & Employment Support
Our career support package is designed to get you ready for the workplace or setup your own business. We provide ongoing training and professional development for up to 3 Years after joining us.
- Employment preparation & access to employers
- Free employability course including CV building
- Guaranteed ongoing support for 3 years
We can help you to renew the following qualifications:
CCN1: Core Gas Safety
CENWAT1: Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters
CKR1: Domestic Cookers
HTR1: Gas Fires & Wall Heaters
Why choose Access Training Academies?
How long will my reassessment take?Our ACS gas reassessment packages are specifically intended for qualified gas installers who need to renew their ACS qualifications in order to continue working in accordance with the industry requirements.
The duration of your reassessment programme will depend on which qualification(s) you are renewing:
- CCN1: Core Gas Safety – Up to 5 Days
- CENWAT1: Central Heating Boilers – Maximum 1 Day
- CKR1: Domestic Cookers – Maximum 1 Day
- HTR1: Gas Fires and Wall Heaters – Maximum 1 Day
- MET1: Meters – Maximum 1 Day
RequirementsWhen you attend your ACS reassessment, you will need to provide us with the following:
- Your (or your company’s) Gas Safe Register number
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
- 2 passport photographs
- Your expired ACS certificates (if possible)