Enquire About Your Course Today 0800 345 7492
Our bathroom installation course will equip you with all the skills and knowledge you’ll need to design and install bathroom suites to a professional standard. The course is open to everyone; even if you have no prior experience of plumbing or bathroom fitting, we can help you to get trained up and achieve an industry-recognised trade qualification.
You will learn:
You will learn:
- How to produce plastic and copper pipework
- How to fit bathroom interiors
- How to select the resources you’ll need for each job
Who is this course suitable for?Our bathroom fitting course is suitable for all. There are no requirements for enrolment, so don’t worry if you have no experience or prior qualification in this area; our specialist teaching staff will make sure that you are totally prepared for a career as a bathroom fitter.
Everyone is welcome here at Access Training Academies – our training centres are accessible from right across the country, and our flexible training programmes allow you to train around existing commitments like your job and your family. If you are thinking of becoming a professional bathroom fitter, this is absolutely the course for you!
What qualification will I gain?Successful completion of our bathroom fitting course will earn you an accredited pipework skills qualification. qualification in pipework skills. This certification will serve as proof that you possess the skills and knowledge required to produce supply and waste pipework when fitting bathrooms. Moreover, you will leave the training programme with a comprehensive understanding of all the techniques required to successfully install bathroom suites to a professional standard.
Units coveredHere are the areas covered on our bathroom fitting course:
Introduction to Pipework
- Identifying the resources required to produce plastic pipework
- Producing plastic supply pipework
- Producing plastic waste pipework
- Identifying the resources required to produce copper pipework
- Producing copper pipework
- Identifying the resources required to fit bathroom interiors
- Fitting bathroom interiors
Progressing furtherThe skills that you will learn on our bathroom fitting course may be complemented – or expanded upon – by additional courses from Access Training Academies. For example, our Water Regulations Advisory Scheme and Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems courses will help you to grow your expertise as a plumber and add further accredited qualifications to your portfolio.
Alternatively, if you would like to branch out into a different trade, we work with BPEC, City & Guilds, and various other awarding bodies to offer a number of entry-level training programmes that will help you to expand your skillset even further:
Why choose Access Training Academies?
- We allow you to learn around your other commitments
- Our intensive courses get you qualified in a matter of weeks, not years
- We employ specialist teaching staff with extensive commercial experience
- Our training centres are equipped with everything you’ll need to succeed
- Our pass rates are among the best in the country
Not the right course?
Do You Already Have Plumbing Experience?
Our plumbing courses aren’t exclusively for those who wish to change their career. If you are already a practising plumber, we can help you add new accreditations to your skillset – this will ensure that your skills remain up-to-date, and it may even give you the edge over other plumbers in your area. Get in touch to find out what we have to offer experienced plumbers like you.
“It was worrying for us to give up our jobs and commit to being self employed plumbers, but the light at the end of the tunnel is now very bright! We now have so much work that we thinking of taking someone else on to cope with demand!”