3 stage training programme containing online tuition, intensive practical training and 3 years career support
Stage 1: Live Online Theory LearningAccess Training Online is a learning portal that allows you unlimited theory tuition for 3 years in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to take part in live tuition as many times as you want.
- Live lessons, demonstrations & practice tests
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all learning material
- Useful resources including access to Tutors
Stage 2: In-Centre Practical TrainingBook full-time dates or be flexible with your practical training and book each part to suit your availability as well as your aspirations. Our trade training centres are open 7 days a week.
- Intensive 'hands on' training & teaching
- Industry-recognised accredited training program
- No prior experience needed as we’ll help you
Stage 3: Career & Employment SupportOur career support package is designed to get you ready for the workplace or setup your own business. We provide ongoing training and professional development for up to 3 Years after joining us.
- Employment preparation & access to employers
- Free employability course including CV building
- Guaranteed ongoing support for 3 years
You will need to complete a portfolio of evidence, including:
Photographs of your work
Factual accounts (storyboards)
Who should apply?The NVQ Level 2 is designed for individuals who already have a good understanding of plastering techniques (as well as a suitable work placement that will enable you to complete your portfolio).
For example, if you are already working as a tradesperson – but need a formal qualification to demonstrate that you’re ready to work on-site – this may be the ideal choice for you.
If you’re looking to get started with some basic plastering skills, try our Essential Plastering Course.
QualificationIf successful, you will be awarded the NVQ Level 2 in Plastering.
Your path to getting qualified:Here is a step-by-step guide to what our NVQ Level 2 plastering course consists of:
- A brief interview to ascertain your experience level
- An induction session that will introduce you to the NVQ and how to compile your portfolio. This can be conducted over the Internet if necessary.
- Regular progress meetings with your assessor, who will assess the work that you have added to your portfolio so far.
- Final submission of your completed portfolio.
- Awardof your NVQ Level 2 Plastering certificate.
Further training optionsWhy stop with your Level 2 Plastering NVQ? We offer a variety of other training courses here at Access Training Academies, so if you’d like to add another trade to your skillset, we’re well-equipped to assist you.
Here are some of the additional training options we offer:
Why Access Training?
- Expert assessors to guide you through every step of the process
- Continuous support while you compile your portfolio
- A wide variety of other training courses and progress routes to choose from