Our trade courses include online tuition, hands - on training and 3 years of career support.
Stage 1: Live Online Learning
Access Training Online is a learning portal that allows you unlimited theory tuition for 3 years in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to take part in live tuition as many times as you want.
- Live lessons, demonstrations & practice tests
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all learning material
- Useful resources including access to Tutors
Stage 2: Intensive Practical Training
Book full-time dates or be flexible with your practical training and book each part to suit your availability as well as your aspirations. Our trade training centres are open 7 days a week.
- Intensive 'hands on' training & teaching
- Industry-recognised accredited training program
- No prior experience needed as we’ll help you
Stage 3: Career & Employment Support
Our career support package is designed to get you ready for the workplace or setup your own business. We provide ongoing training and professional development for up to 3 Years after joining us.
- Employment preparation & access to employers
- Free employability course including CV building
- Guaranteed ongoing support for 3 years
You will need to complete a portfolio of evidence, including:
Once you have completed our NVQ Level 2 Plastering course and received your qualification, you will be ready for on-site plastering jobs. The plastering NVQ will open new doors and help you to take your career as a professional plasterer to the next level.
Photographs of your plastering work
Factual accounts (storyboards)
Who should apply?
If successful, you will be awarded:
The Level 2 Plastering NVQ certificate qualifies you to carry out plastering work on a construction site.
NVQ Level 2 in Plastering
Your path to getting qualified
Here is a step-by-step guide to what our NVQ Level 2 plastering course consists of:
A brief interview to ascertain your experience level
An induction session that will introduce you to the plastering NVQ and how to compile your portfolio. This can be conducted over the Internet if necessary.
Regular progress meetings with your assessor, who will assess the work that you have added to your portfolio so far.
Final submission of your completed portfolio.
Award of your NVQ Level 2 Plastering certificate.
Every step of this process is designed to get you the qualification you need as quickly as possible.
Further training optionsWhy stop with your Level 2 Plastering NVQ? We offer a variety of other training courses here at Access Training Academies, so if you’d like to add another trade to your skillset, we’re well-equipped to assist you.
Why Access Training?
- Expert assessors to guide you through every step of the process
- Continuous support while you compile your portfolio
- A wide variety of other training courses and progress routes to choose from