You will need to complete a portfolio of evidence, including:
Photographs of your work
Factual accounts (storyboards)
Who should apply?The NVQ Level 2 is designed for individuals who already have a good understanding of plastering techniques (as well as a suitable work placement that will enable you to complete your portfolio).
For example, if you are already working as a tradesperson – but need a formal qualification to demonstrate that you’re ready to work on-site – this may be the ideal choice for you.
If you’re looking to get started with some basic plastering skills, try our Essential Plastering Course.
QualificationIf successful, you will be awarded the NVQ Level 2 in Plastering.
Your path to getting qualified:Here is a step-by-step guide to what our NVQ Level 2 plastering course consists of:
- A brief interview to ascertain your experience level
- An induction session that will introduce you to the NVQ and how to compile your portfolio. This can be conducted over the Internet if necessary.
- Regular progress meetings with your assessor, who will assess the work that you have added to your portfolio so far.
- Final submission of your completed portfolio.
- Awardof your NVQ Level 2 Plastering certificate.
Further training optionsWhy stop with your Level 2 Plastering NVQ? We offer a variety of other training courses here at Access Training Academies, so if you’d like to add another trade to your skillset, we’re well-equipped to assist you.
Here are some of the additional training options we offer:
Why Access Training?
- Expert assessors to guide you through every step of the process
- Continuous support while you compile your portfolio
- A wide variety of other training courses and progress routes to choose from