Who should enrol? If you’re looking to finalise and practice your installation and testing skills – or seeking a way to develop more basic inspection and testing skills – then this electrical inspector course will take your career as a professional electrician to the next level.
Previous knowledge of electrical inspection and testing is recommended – we suggest completing our Fundamental Inspection & Testing course before enrolling on this programme.
Units CoveredHere are the main areas covered on this course:
Designing/installing electrical systems
Issuing safety certification
What qualifications will I receive?On successful completion of this course, you will receive the following qualifications:
- Initial Verification of Electrical Installations
- Periodic Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations
Why choose Access Training Academies?
Have any questions about this course? Contact Access Training now >
- Our intensive courses get you qualified in a matter of weeks, not years
- We employ specialist teaching staff with extensive commercial experience
- Our training centres are equipped with everything you’ll need to succeed
- Our pass rates are amongst the best in the country